Recognized as the global authority in infusion therapy, INS is dedicated to exceeding the public’s expectations of excellence by setting the standard for infusion care.
INS sets the standard for excellence in infusion nursing by:
- Developing and disseminating standards of practice
- Providing professional development opportunities and quality education
- Advancing best practice through evidence-based practice and research
- Supporting professional certification
- Advocating for the public
INS is committed to:
We are dedicated to continually improving ourselves, our programs, and services
We are committed to honesty, trust, and respect in all we do
We encourage and respect diversity of thought and of individuals
We promote creativity and inventiveness of ideas and processes
INS is pleased to publish its bylaws for your review.